Documents

Agenda 17th January 2023

AgendasNext or most recent Agenda Uploaded on January 12, 2023

NOTICE OF MEETING

All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend a meeting of Glinton Parish Council to be held in the Village Hall on Tuesday 17th January, 2023 at 7.15pm for the purpose of transacting the following business.

Clerk
J Haste 11th January, 2023

Members of the public and press are welcome to attend the meeting and to address the parish council in the Open Forum item 3 on the agenda below.

It is anticipated that Dan Stewart and the project Manager James Cowley from Anglian Water will be present at 7.15pm, prior to the start of the meeting to discuss the construction of the pipeline through the village

AGENDA

1. APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE

2. MEMBERS DECLARATION OF INTERESTS
a. Councillors to declare any Disclosable Pecuniary interests not already registered or other Interest in any items on the agenda.

b. Consideration and granting of any dispensations submitted by members.

3. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION
To allow up to 15 minutes for members of the public, and Councillors declaring a prejudicial interest, to address the meeting in relation to the business to be transacted at this meeting.

4. TO SIGN & APPROVE MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETINGS held on 16th December 2022

5. MATTERS ARISING FROM MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETING – (if any) (Information only)

6. PLANNING – To receive an update on the status of planning applications still not determined at the previous meeting, and, as statutory consultees, consider the following applications and other planning applications validated since the last meeting and respond as appropriate to the planning authority.

a) To receive an update on current PLANNING APPLICATIONS.

b) 23/00004/LBC – Manor House, High Street – Removal of two 1950s fireplaces and surrounds and restoration of original inglenook fireplaces, with the addition of woodburning stoves

c) 22/00042/REFCL – 14 Rectory Lane – Use of dwelling by no more than six residents living together as a single household where care is provided (Class C3(b))

7. COMMUNITY MATTERS –

a) Fireworks – to note the response from Peterborough City Council (previously circulated to all parish councillors) reference a Byelaw to restrict the use of aerial fireworks and to consider any further action.

b) Ashburn Close Play Area – To note the actions of the Clerk in escalating this to the Deputy Leader of Peterborough City Council

c) Climate Change Emergency – To receive an update on progress since the last meeting. Cllr Kirt to report.

d) Gas Compressor Station – Noticeable increase in noise – Cllr Randall to report

e) Speedwatch – Cllr. Randall to report on recent exercises within the village (if any).

f) Nature Recovery Project(s) – To receive an update on progress and consider any actions required
a) Cllr Staines to report on possible signage of the Triangle Lincoln Road

g) Winter Warm Hubs – To note that Good Neighbours scheme intend to promote a campaign to get volunteers to support the scheme to enable Glinton (and two other parishes) to be included in the Rota for rural Hubs

h) Neighbourhood Plan – to consider need for update or review of the NP and to note the lack of resources at Peterborough City Council.

i) Lyons Gardens Care Home – item requested by Cllr. Staines

8. REPORTS – Standing item – To note the reports of Councillors and/or clerk attending meetings as representatives of the Parish Council (if any).

9. GOVERNANCE MATTERS

a) COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT – To receive an update report from Cllr. Jackson on parish council FaceBook page and adoption of Policy

b) OPERATION GOLDEN ORB –
i) To receive an update from Cllrs Kirt and Jackson on the campaign to engage additional volunteers to join the working group
ii) to consider any detailed arrangements requiring approval of Parish Council (including)
iii) To consider purchase of Official mugs personalised by Parish council (or school or Village) @£6.50 ea reducing to £6.30 (plus P&P) for orders in excess of 216
i. (216 £1407.80 + VAT) (?? How many children in Primary School)(approved Budget £1500)
iv) to note insurance implications and requirements

c) GRANT FUNDING – to consider appointing a grant funding champion or other means of exploring grant funding for further enhancements to the parish for the benefit of residents

d) METRO BANK – Clerk to provide an update

10. OFFICIAL NOTICES AND CORRESPONDENCE (If any received prior to the meeting) –

11. HIGHWAYS –
i Parish councillors Observations

12. FUTURE AGENDA ITEMS –
i report of working party on Village Sign Replacement.
ii Signage – Plaques, information boards and Village Pump – February 2023
iii Bonfire night event – 2023

13. DATE OF NEXT MEETING – next scheduled meeting Tuesday 21st February 2023

Original signed
J Haste 11th January, 2023