NOTICE OF MEETING
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend a meeting of Glinton Parish Council to be held on Tuesday 19th April, 2022 at 7.15pm for the purpose of transacting the following business.
J Haste 9th April 2022
Members of the public and press are welcome to attend the meeting and to address the parish council in the Open Forum item 3 on the agenda below.
Members of the public are also advised to provide written submissions of any questions or comments on matters on the agenda. This is to ensure that those comments are considered by councillors in the event that the member of the public has difficulty in accessing the meeting.
1. APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
2. MEMBERS DECLARATION OF INTERESTS
a. Councillors to declare any Disclosable Pecuniary interests not already registered or other Interest in any items on the agenda.
b. Consideration and granting of any dispensations submitted by members.
3. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION
To allow up to 15 minutes for members of the public, and Councillors declaring a prejudicial interest, to address the meeting in relation to the business to be transacted at this meeting.
4. TO SIGN & APPROVE MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETINGS held on 15th March 2022
5. MATTERS ARISING FROM MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETING – (if any) (Information only)
6. PLANNING – To receive an update on the status of planning applications still not determined at the previous meeting, and, as statutory consultees, consider the following applications and other planning applications validated since the last meeting and respond as appropriate to the planning authority.
a) To receive an update on current planning applications.
b) 22/00458/HHFUL – Forge Cottage, 10 The Green – Erection of detached car port and store
c) 22/00473/CTR – Brook Farmhouse, 3 North Fen Road – Fell crab apple
d) 22/00274/FUL & 22/00330/LBC – Manor Farmyard, High Street – Erection of 10 dwellings and garages including conversion and extension of dovecote
7. COMMUNITY MATTERS –
a) Climate Change Emergency – To receive an update on progress since the last meeting. Cllr Kirt to report.
b) Peterborough Parish Councils Conference 8th June – To consider providing a static stand displaying achievements of the Glinton Nature Recovery work and the plans of the climate Change working group.
Note the conference has an Environment Theme – Nene Park chaired by Richard Astle – Speakers from Langdyke Trust, PECT, PCC and possibly Sarah Lambert. – (Under consideration – Parishes being invited to prepare a exhibition type stand showcasing the work done their parishes)
8. REPORTS – Standing item – To note the reports of Councillors and/or clerk attending meetings as representatives of the Parish Council (if any).
9. GOVERNANCE MATTERS
a) Annual Governance & Accountability Return – To Consider and determine the appropriate responses for section 1 (Page 4 of 6).
b) Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL) – To consider appropriate use of CIL monies
c) Memorial Headstone – Request to approve the Material & Design of a headstone for the late Ashley Bellington GOGERLY
10. OFFICIAL NOTICES AND CORRESPONDENCE (If any received prior to the meeting) –
11. HIGHWAYS –
a) Parish councillors Observations
12. RETIRING MEMBERS OF GLINTON PARISH COUNCIL – To note that this is the last meeting of the present Glinton Parish council. Councillors John Holdich, Robert Johnson, Eric Spendelow and Peter Skinner have not stood for re-election and will cease to be parish councillors with effect from 9th May (4 days after the date of the election of the new parish council), Local Government Act 1972 Para 16 (s3).
Exceptionally the Chairman, Cllr John Holdich, remains as parish council Chairman until the new parish council Chairman is elected at the first meeting of the newly elected parish council.
13. DATE OF NEXT MEETING – next scheduled meeting Tuesday 17th May 2022
J Haste 11th April, 2022
Supporting Papers (Cllr’s and available on website or on request, unless exempt):
Distribution: All Councillors; Website and/or Notice Boards; Cllr P Hiller & Cllr. S Farooq (Ward Councillor).