NOTICE OF MEETING
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend a meeting of Glinton Parish Council to be held on Tuesday 19th October, 2021 at 7.15pm for the purpose of transacting the following business.
J Haste 14th October, 2021
Members of the public and press are welcome to attend the meeting and to address the parish council in the Open Forum item 3 on the agenda below.
Members of the public are also advised to provide written submissions of any questions or comments on matters on the agenda. This is to ensure that those comments are considered by councillors in the event that the member of the public has difficulty in accessing the meeting.
1. APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
2. MEMBERS DECLARATION OF INTERESTS
a. Councillors to declare any Disclosable Pecuniary interests not already registered or other Interest in any items on the agenda.
b. Consideration and granting of any dispensations submitted by members.
3. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION
To allow up to 15 minutes for members of the public, and Councillors declaring a prejudicial interest, to address the meeting in relation to the business to be transacted at this meeting.
4. TO SIGN & APPROVE MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETINGS held on 28th September 2021.
5. MATTERS ARISING FROM MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETING – (if any) (Information only)
6. PLANNING – To receive an update on the status of planning applications still not determined at the previous meeting, and, as statutory consultees, consider the following applications and other planning applications validated since the last meeting and respond as appropriate to the planning authority.
a) To receive an update on current planning applications.
b) 21/01554/CTR – 12 High Street – Fell large Holme oak and small Eucalyptus tree
c) 21/01584/CTR – 24 North Fen Road – (T1) Lime tree lift crown to 3m and (T2) Lime tree lift crown to 3m with crown reduction of 2.5m
7. COMMUNITY MATTERS –
a. Road Safety around Glinton schools – update on request for on site meeting (if response available before this meeting)
b. Community Centre Working Group – to draft version of material for consultation of residents.
c. Poppyfields Gate – item requested by Cllr. Mrs Bysshe
d. Christmas Tree – To note the arrangements for the “switch on”
e. Armistice day commemorations –
i) Cleaning and repainting names on the memorial
ii) Purchase of Wreath
8. REPORTS – Standing item – To note the reports of Councillors and/or clerk attending meetings as representatives of the Parish Council (if any).
9. GOVERNANCE MATTERS
a. Good Neighbours scheme – item requested by Cllr. Mrs Bysshe.
10. OFFICIAL NOTICES AND CORRESPONDENCE – if any to report
11. HIGHWAYS –
a) Parish councillors Observations
12. DATE OF NEXT MEETING – next scheduled meeting Tuesday 16th November.
J Haste 14th October, 2021