NOTICE OF MEETING
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend a meeting of Glinton Parish Council to be held on Tuesday 21st December, 2021 at 7.15pm for the purpose of transacting the following business.
J Haste 16th December, 2021
Members of the public and press are welcome to attend the meeting and to address the parish council in the Open Forum item 3 on the agenda below.
Members of the public are also advised to provide written submissions of any questions or comments on matters on the agenda. This is to ensure that those comments are considered by councillors in the event that the member of the public has difficulty in accessing the meeting.
1. APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
2. MEMBERS DECLARATION OF INTERESTS
a. Councillors to declare any Disclosable Pecuniary interests not already registered or other Interest in any items on the agenda.
b. Consideration and granting of any dispensations submitted by members.
3. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION
To allow up to 15 minutes for members of the public, and Councillors declaring a prejudicial interest, to address the meeting in relation to the business to be transacted at this meeting.
4. TO SIGN & APPROVE MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETINGS held on 16th November, 2021.
5. MATTERS ARISING FROM MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETING – (if any) (Information only)
6. PLANNING – To receive an update on the status of planning applications still not determined at the previous meeting, and, as statutory consultees, consider the following applications and other planning applications validated since the last meeting and respond as appropriate to the planning authority.
a) To receive an update on current planning applications.
b) 21/01464/FUL –Land to The West of St Benedicts Close – Construction of 25 no. entry level affordable homes with associated infrastructure including access, sustainable drainage features, public open space and landscaping.
c) 21/01800/FUL – 68 Helpston Road – Construction of a single story dwelling on land to the side of the existing dwelling and change of use of former commercial buildings to domestic use only
7. COMMUNITY MATTERS –
a. Community Centre Working Group – to note the latest version of the questionnaire planned for imminent circulation
b. Climate Change Emergency – To receive an update from councillors and to agree next steps
8. REPORTS – Standing item – To note the reports of Councillors and/or clerk attending meetings as representatives of the Parish Council (if any).
a. Meeting with KISIMUL – Notes provided by Cllr Kirt
b. Report on Kisimul issues – Cllr Kirt
9. GOVERNANCE MATTERS
a) Receipts and Payments report for the financial year to date
b) Bank reconciliation as at 30th November2021
c) Recommendations from Finance Working Group held on 9th December
a. Review of Cemetery Charges effective from 1st April 2022
b. Budgetary Control Report as at 30th November
c. Budget recommendation 2022/23 and indicative budget for subsequent three year
d. Banking – recommendation to open a secondary deposit account with Metro Bank – Clerk to report
10. OFFICIAL NOTICES AND CORRESPONDENCE (If any received prior to the meeting) –
a. Report of Glinton Community Association Chairman
11. HIGHWAYS –
a) Parish councillors Observations
12. DATE OF NEXT MEETING – next scheduled meeting Tuesday 16th January 2022
J Haste 16th December, 2021