1. APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
2. MEMBERS DECLARATION OF INTERESTS
a. Councillors to declare any Disclosable Pecuniary interests not already registered or other Interest in any items on the agenda.
b. Consideration and granting of any dispensations submitted by members.
3. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION
To allow up to 15 minutes for members of the public, and Councillors declaring a prejudicial interest, to address the meeting in relation to the business to be transacted at this meeting.
4. TO SIGN & APPROVE MINUTES OF MEETING held on 15th June 2021.
5. TO SIGN & APPROVE MINUTES OF MEETING held on 22nd June 2021.
6. MATTERS ARISING FROM MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETINGS – (if any)(Information only)
7. PLANNING – To receive an update on the status of planning applications still not determined at the previous meeting, and, as statutory consultees, consider the following applications and other planning applications validated since the last meeting and respond as appropriate to the planning authority.
a) To receive an update on current planning applications.
b) 21/00894/CTR – 7 The Willows – T.1 & T.2 Ash – Create a ‘pollard’ of both trees. T.1 smaller tree – create pollard at approximately 4m above ground level (agl), and approximately 1m above the major forking break, as discussed and directed on site. T.2 larger tree in the north-eastern corner of the garden, create pollard at approximately 4m agl and approximately 0.5m above the major forking break, and removing the lowest lateral branch growing to the west, as discussed and directed on site. PERMITTED 12th July
c) 21/00916/CTR – 12A High Street – T1 – Eucalyptus – Crown raise by removal of specific branches shown in attached photograph; T2 – Cypress – Fell; T3 – Supressed Yew – Fell; T4 – Small prunus or malus in corner, reduce all over by 1m; T5 – Walnut – Fell and replace with same or similar species further up the garden
d) 21/00944/CTR – 5 The Green – Maintain, improve and reduce crown on 6no. ash trees
e) 21/00976/CTR – 9 The Green – Cherry tree (x3) remove dead wood, reduce crown and vertical growth, Yew tree remove branches growing into neighbouring plum tree and reduce crown by 1m, Yew tree cut branches and Portuguese laurel prune
f) 21/00981/CTR – 14A Rectory Lane – Lime (red) crown raise to approx 5m and Sycamore x6 (blue) reduce group by 2m laterally and 1.5m in height
g) 21/01004/CTR – 10 High Street – Fell cypress
h) 21/01019/CTR – 11 Welmore Road – Fell Sycamore tree
8. COMMUNITY MATTERS –
a) Community Centre Working Group (formerly New Village Hall WG) – to consider the report of the working group.
b) Local List Project – launched by Peterborough City Council – opportunity to include local heritage assets – consultation ends 31st August, 2021.
c) Playing Field – approval for LGSS Law to make application to upgrade the title, from possessory to title absolute
d) Boundary Commission of England – Consultation– Proposal that Glinton remain in a smaller NW Cambridgeshire constituency.
e) Cemetery Notice Board – This has been taken down on safety grounds – To consider repair or replacement
f) Cemetery Plan – Consideration of email from Mr Sansby and adjustment to cremated remains plots
9. REPORTS – Standing item – To note the reports of Councillors and/or clerk attending meetings as representatives of the Parish Council (if any).
10. GOVERNANCE MATTERS
11. OFFICIAL NOTICES AND CORRESPONDENCE – if any to report
12. HIGHWAYS –
a) Parish councillors Observations
13. DATE OF NEXT MEETING – next scheduled meeting third Tuesday in July (20th July) –
14. Matters to be held over to future meetings – brought forward from previous meeting – consideration needs to be given whether to carry each one forward or to delete from the list.
Belated 75th VE DAY 2020 CELEBRATION & RELATED MATTERS
i. Dedication of the new war grave and WW benches – to consider the means of progressing the detailed arrangements with the Rector.
ii. Sgt Walker’s Headstone – CWGC response & Protection against strimmer Damage
iii. Meeting with Chief Executive of Kisimul – deferred until able to meet face to face
iv. Site meeting with Rebecca Presland re school run congestion – to be arranged post Covid-19 Lockdown