NOTICE OF MEETING
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend a meeting of Glinton Parish Council to be held on Tuesday 28th September, 2021 at 7.15pm for the purpose of transacting the following business.
J Haste 22nd September, 2021
Members of the public and press are welcome to attend the meeting and to address the parish council in the Open Forum item 3 on the agenda below. Anyone wishing to do so are advised to contact the clerk by email at firstname.lastname@example.org NO LATER THAN MID DAY ON THE DAY OF THE MEETING to ensure that they are able to access the meeting.
Members of the public are also advised to provide written submissions of any questions or comments on matters on the agenda. This is to ensure that those comments are considered by councillors in the event that the member of the public has difficulty in accessing the meeting.
1. KEIR DAWSON, Anglian Water Authority will be in attendance to discuss the proposed route of the pipeline through the parish.
2. APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
3. MEMBERS DECLARATION OF INTERESTS
a. Councillors to declare any Disclosable Pecuniary interests not already registered or other Interest in any items on the agenda.
b. Consideration and granting of any dispensations submitted by members.
4. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION
To allow up to 15 minutes for members of the public, and Councillors declaring a prejudicial interest, to address the meeting in relation to the business to be transacted at this meeting.
5. TO SIGN & APPROVE MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETINGS held on 28th July 2021 & 25th August 2021.
6. MATTERS ARISING FROM MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETING – (if any) (Information only)
7. PLANNING – To receive an update on the status of planning applications still not determined at the previous meeting, and, as statutory consultees, consider the following applications and other planning applications validated since the last meeting and respond as appropriate to the planning authority.
a) To receive an update on current planning applications.
b) 21/01310/FUL -28 Peakirk Road – Demolition of garage and outbuilding, erection of 1 1/2 storey chalet bungalow, creation of new vehicular access and alterations to form a new opening on the rear of 28 Peakirk Road – revised site plan.
c) 21/01328/FUL – 3-4 The Green – Replace window pane in order to install an automated prescription dispenser machine and associated surround.
d) 21/01380/CTR – 4 Welmore Road – Reduction and pruning of 6 Leyland Cypress within rear garden
e) 21/01425/CTR -18 Rectory Lane – Fell Ash Tree
f) 21/00563/FUL -37a Lincoln Road – (Revised Plans) – Proposed extension and alterations to existing 9no. bed care home (comprising 10no. bed-spaces) to create 10 single bedrooms; Construction of 1no. detached building comprising 14no. bedrooms, providing 24no. bedrooms in total; proposed hard-surfacing, parking and landscaping alterations.
g) 21/01513/CTR – Red House 12 Rectory Lane – Pollard Willow tree
h) 21/01519/CTR – 24 Lincoln Road – Willow Tree- Pollard to maintain and let more light in
8. COMMUNITY MATTERS –
a. Road Safety around Glinton schools – Item requested by Cllrs Spendelow and Randall.
b. To note that the Commonwealth War Graves Commission have replaced the Headstone of Sgt Nelson Walker
c. Community Centre Working Group – to receive progress report on material for consultation of residents (If available otherwise defer to October meeting)
9. REPORTS – Standing item – To note the reports of Councillors and/or clerk attending meetings as representatives of the Parish Council (if any).
a. CAPALC one day conference – Cllr. Batty
10. GOVERNANCE MATTERS
a. Financial statements year to date
i) Receipts and payments to 16th September, 2021
ii) Bank reconciliations as at 16th September, 2021
b. Cemetery Notice Board – To consider any quotes received before the meeting (if any).
c. Village Hall Guttering and Veranda – To consider and approve the quote from Pristine Gutters (£320 + VAT) to clean & seal leaking joint in polycarbonate roof and guttering – referred by Glinton Community association.
11. OFFICIAL NOTICES AND CORRESPONDENCE – if any to report
12. HIGHWAYS –
a) Parish councillors Observations
13. DATE OF NEXT MEETING – next scheduled meeting third Tuesday in October (19th October)
14. Matters to be held over to future meetings – brought forward from previous meeting – consideration needs to be given whether to carry each one forward or to delete from the list.
i. Dedication of the new war grave and WW benches – to consider the means of progressing the detailed arrangements with the Rector.
ii. Meeting with Chief Executive of Kisimul – deferred until able to meet face to face
iii. Site meeting with Rebecca Presland re school run congestion – to be arranged post Covid-19 Lockdown
J Haste 22nd September 2021
Supporting Papers (Cllr’s and available on website or on request, unless exempt):
Distribution: All Councillors; Website and/or Notice Boards; Cllr P Hiller & Cllr. S Farooq (Ward Councillor)
Clerk: Mr J Haste, 22 Borrowdale Close, Gunthorpe, PETERBOROUGH, PE4 7YA (M) 07591 834163