GLINTON PARISH COUNCIL
Chairman: Cllr John F W Holdich OBE
Clerk: Mr J Haste, 5 St Benedicts Close, Glinton, PETERBOROUGH, PE6 7LJ
( (P) 01733 252833 – (M) 07711070386
NOTICE OF MEETING
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend a REMOTE meeting of Glinton Parish Council on the Zoom Platform to be held on Tuesday 21st July, 2020 at 6.30 pm for the purpose of transacting the following business.
Members of the public and press are welcome to attend the meeting and to address the parish council in the Open Forum item 3 on the agenda below. Anyone wishing to do are advised to contact the clerk by email at firstname.lastname@example.org NO LATER THAN MID DAY ON THE DAY OF THE MEETING to ensure that they are able to access the meeting.
Members of the public are also advised to provide written submissions of any questions or comments on matters on the agenda. This is to insure that those comments are considered by councillors in the event that the member of the public has difficulty in accessing the meeting.
- APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
- MEMBERS DECLARATION OF INTERESTS
- Councillors to declare any Disclosable Pecuniary interests not already registered or other Interest in any items on the agenda.
- Consideration and granting of any dispensations submitted by members.
- PUBLIC PARTICIPATION
To allow up to 15 minutes for members of the public and Councillors declaring a prejudicial interest to address the meeting in relation to the business to be transacted at this meeting.
- TO SIGN & APPROVE MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETING held on 9th June 2020.
- MATTERS ARISING FROM MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETING – (if any)(Information only)
- PLANNING – To receiver an update on the status of planning applications still not determined at the previous meeting and, as statutory consultees, consider the following applications and other planning applications validated since the last meeting and respond as appropriate to the planning authority
- To receive an update on current planning applications
- 20/00782/HHFUL – 1 Rectory Lane – Single storey side extension to form new proposed double garage, erection of first floor extension and single storey rear extension with conversion of existing garage
- 20/00784/CTR – The Bluebell, 10 High street – T1 Sycamore – Fell
- 20/00805/WCPP – 5 Helpston Road – Variation of C2 (revised plans-brickwork plinth and chimney omitted, French doors and Velux window added, bi-fold door reduced in size and external facing materials noted) and removal of C3 (approved plan) to planning permission 18/01252/FUL
- 20/00823/DISCHG – Yew Tree House, North Fen Road – Discharge of conditions C3, C4, C5, C6, C7 and C8 This is information only (for Completeness) parish councils are not consulted on discharge of conditions.
- 20/00824/HHFUL – 10 The Willows – Replacement of timber decking at rear of the property (retrospective)
- Heavy Goods Vehicle Weight Restrictions – To consider the proposal by Newborough and Borough Fen Parish council to request the City Council to impose a weight restriction on all traffic from the junction of the A16 with B1443 and subject to the agreement of Peakirk & Glinton parish councils to extend this to the roundabout at the junction of a15 and Lincoln Road
- COMMUNITY MATTERS
- Rainbows Survey – To decide on actions to be taken in following the report of the survey conducted by Glinton Rainbows
- REPORTS – STANDING ITEM – To note the reports of Councillors and/or clerk attending meetings as representatives of the Parish Council (if any).
- John Clare Rural Vision – Wildlife recovery – Cllr. Mrs Bysshe to report on the meeting of parish councils held on 18th
- Governance matters
- Website accessibility regulations – to consider how best to comply with the accessibility regulations which come in to force 0n 23rd
- HIGHWAYS –
DATE OF NEXT MEETING – next scheduled meeting would ordinarily be held on third Tuesday in September (September 15th) – To be confirmed
- Matters to be held over to future meetings – These have been brought forward from previous meeting – consideration needs to be given whether to carry each one forward or to delete from the list
- 75th VE DAY 2020 CELEBRATION & RELATED MATTERS
- Update on acquisition and planting of commemorative Oak tree on the playing field.
- Dedication of the new war grave and WWII bench – to consider the means of progressing the detailed arrangements with the Rector. Cllr. Randall to report
- Sgt Walker’s Headstone – Protection against strimmer Damage – progress
- Community Centre Working Group (formerly New Village Hall WG) Councillor Bell to report)
J Haste 15th July, 2020