GLINTON PARISH COUNCIL
Chairman: Cllr John F W Holdich OBE
Clerk: Mr J Haste, 5 St Benedicts Close, Glinton, PETERBOROUGH, PE6 7LJ
( (P) 01733 252833 – (M) 07711070386
NOTICE OF MEETING
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend a REMOTE meeting of Glinton Parish Council on the Zoom Platform to be held on Tuesday 9th June, 2020 at 6.30 pm for the purpose of transacting the following business.
Members of the public and press are welcome to attend the meeting and to address the parish council in the Open Forum item 3 on the agenda below. Anyone wishing to do so should contact the clerk by email at email@example.com NO LATER THAN MID DAY ON THE DAY OF THE MEETING to ensure that they are able to access the meeting.
Members of the public are advised to provide written submissions of any questions or comments on matters on the agenda. This is to insure that those comments are considered at the meeting in the event that the member of the public has difficulty in accessing the meeting.
- APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
- MEMBERS DECLARATION OF INTERESTS
- Councillors to declare any Disclosable Pecuniary interests not already registered or other Interest in any items on the agenda.
- Consideration and granting of any dispensations submitted by members.
- PUBLIC PARTICIPATION
To allow up to 15 minutes for members of the public and Councillors declaring a prejudicial interest to address the meeting in relation to the business to be transacted at this meeting.
- TO SIGN & APPROVE MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETING held on 6th May 2020.
- MATTERS ARISING FROM MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETING – (if any)(Information only)
- ACQUISITION OF LAND – To consider residents proposition that land be acquired in North Fen Road to enable a footpath to be established – to consider the means of resourcing the cost of acquisition and future maintenance implications. Oldrich Hoppe & Pat Pooley to speak on this item.
- PLANNING – To receiver an update on the status of planning applications still not determined at the previous meeting and, as statutory consultees, consider the following applications and other planning applications validated since the last meeting and respond as appropriate to the planning authority
- To receive an update on current planning applications
- 20/00580/HHFUL – 19 Elm Crescent – Demolition of existing garage, replacement side extension on like for like footprint
- 20/00640/CTR – 22 High Street – (T1) Sycamore Tree- crown lift the canopy to 4m (5m over the road).
- 20/00599/WCPP – Forge Cottage, 10 The Green – Variation of condition C2 (approved drawings) of planning permission 16/02087/HHFUL
- 14 High Street – To consider the residents refusal of a request by the parish council to remove temporary fencing on the grass verge outside her premises.
- CEMETERY INSCRIPTION – To consider the request for an additional inscription on an existing memorial.
- COMMUNITY MATTERS
- Barking Dogs – to consider a residents request for action by the parish council.
- Planters – to consider the information provided by Lentons regarding shortage of suitable summer plants
- 21 Peakirk Road – residents concern at subsidence outside the wall of their premises – request by Cllr. Skinner
- REPORTS – STANDING ITEM – To note the reports of Councillors and/or clerk attending meetings as representatives of the Parish Council (if any).
- John Clare Rural Vision – Wildlife recovery – Cllr. Mrs Bysshe to report on the meeting of parish councils held on 18th
- Governance matters
- To consider and approve the Financial Accounts for the year ended 31st March 2020
- To approve the Annual Accounting Statement part of the Annual Governance and Accountability Return (AGAR), based on the Financial Accounts for the year ended 31st March 2020
- To receive the report of the Internal Auditor, including noting the Internal Audit section of the AGAR and to note that the auditor has indicated this to be the last year of completing the audit.
- Insurance – Authority required for the clerk to renew insurance policy for a further year – Came & Co, brokers have obtained three quotations for insurance cover and recommend renewal of our existing policy with ecclesiastical (equal lowest quotation) at a premium of £1113.85 plus £50 admin fee. (Policy summary)
- HIGHWAYS – Parish councillors Observations (if any)
DATE OF NEXT MEETING – to be confirmed
- Matters to be held over to future meetings
- 75th VE DAY 2020 CELEBRATION & RELATED MATTERS
- Update on acquisition and planting of commemorative Oak tree on the playing field.
- Dedication of the new war grave and WWII bench – to consider the means of progressing the detailed arrangements with the Rector. Cllr. Randall to report
- Sgt Walker’s Headstone – Protection against strimmer Damage – progress
- Community Centre Working Group (formerly New Village Hall WG) report (if any)
J Haste 4th June, 2020