GLINTON PARISH COUNCIL
Chairman: Cllr John F W Holdich OBE
Clerk: Mr J Haste, 5 St Benedicts Close, Glinton, PETERBOROUGH, PE6 7LJ
( (P) 01733 252833 – (M) 07711070386
NOTICE OF MEETING
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend a REMOTE meeting of Glinton Parish Council on the Zoom Platform to be held on Tuesday 17th November, 2020 at 6.30 pm for the purpose of transacting the following business.
Members of the public and press are welcome to attend the meeting and to address the parish council in the Open Forum item 3 on the agenda below. Anyone wishing to do so are advised to contact the clerk by email at email@example.com NO LATER THAN MID DAY ON THE DAY OF THE MEETING to ensure that they are able to access the meeting.
Members of the public are also advised to provide written submissions of any questions or comments on matters on the agenda. This is to insure that those comments are considered by councillors in the event that the member of the public has difficulty in accessing the meeting.
- APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
- MEMBERS DECLARATION OF INTERESTS
- Councillors to declare any Disclosable Pecuniary interests not already registered or other Interest in any items on the agenda.
- Consideration and granting of any dispensations submitted by members.
- PUBLIC PARTICIPATION
To allow up to 15 minutes for members of the public, and Councillors declaring a prejudicial interest, to address the meeting in relation to the business to be transacted at this meeting.
- TO SIGN & APPROVE MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETING held on 20th October 2020.
- MATTERS ARISING FROM MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETING – (if any)(Information only)
- PLANNING – To receive an update on the status of planning applications still not determined at the previous meeting, and, as statutory consultees, consider the following applications and other planning applications validated since the last meeting and respond as appropriate to the planning authority.
- To receive an update on current planning applications
- 20/01272/FUL & 20/01273/LBC – 29-31 High Street – Conversion of two semi-detached dwellings (No. 29 and No. 31 High Street) into one dwelling. Erection of 1no. 3 bed dwelling including amenity space, parking provision, boundary treatments and landscaping.
- 20/01275/FUL – Buffingham Kennels Waterworks Lane – Proposed continuation of use of land and siting of mobile home in connection with the use of land, kennels and associated fencing as licensed establishment for breeding dogs and erection of additional timber kennel.
- Neighbourhood plan update – Chairman of working group to report
- COMMUNITY MATTERS
- WWII Memorial bench by village pump – request to place paving slabs or similar surface in front of the seat – item requested by the chairman.
- Wildlife Recovery project – to receive the report of Sarah Lambert with North & South location plans and to note that these are not finalised. Clare country project group (also meet on 17th) may progress these with other parish projects and consider funding. A further report may be available for the December meeting.
- Welmore Road Memorial bench installation – To note the revised date for installation (if Known)
- Replacement of commemorative oak – to agree planting arrangement
- Community Centre Working Group (formerly New Village Hall WG).
- Cllr. Bell to report on report(s) by Alan Lamb
- Clerk on response of LGSS re legal matters
- Duke of Edinburgh awards – report back on discussions with Mr Pepper AMVC – Cllr. Mrs Bysshe
- Armistice day – report back on commemoration Cllrs skinner, Kirt and/or Randall to report
- Village Christmas Tree to note the detailed arrangements for the switch on (or how the arrangements will be publicised).
- REPORTS – STANDING ITEM – To note the reports of Councillors and/or clerk attending meetings as representatives of the Parish Council (if any).
- Governance matters
- Youth Club Funds – To note that the transfer of £925.75 from Glinton Youth Club account to the parish council account was completed on 4th The funds will be held earmarked for youth facilities, possibly in the new community centre when completed.
- SLCC Membership – To agree to continue the practice of sharing the clerk’s membership fee with Castor parish council pro-rata to the basis of fee calculation (gross pay)(Glinton share £124.83 saving £36.17on the single parish fee)
- National Pay award – To confirm implementation of the national pay award agreed effective from 1st April 2020.
- Official Notices and correspondence – if any to report
- HIGHWAYS –
- Parish councillors Other Observations (if any).
DATE OF NEXT MEETING – next scheduled meeting would ordinarily be held on third Tuesday in December (December 15th)
- Matters to be held over to future meetings – These have been brought forward from previous meeting – consideration needs to be given whether to carry each one forward or to delete from the list.
- 75th VE DAY 2020 CELEBRATION & RELATED MATTERS
- Dedication of the new war grave and WW benches – to consider the means of progressing the detailed arrangements with the Rector.
- Sgt Walker’s Headstone – CWGC response & Protection against strimmer Damage
- Meeting with Chief Executive of Kisimul – deferred until able to meet face to face
- Site meeting with Rebecca Presland re school run congestion – to be arranged post Covid-19 Lockdown
J Haste 12th November, 2020
Clerk / Responsible Finance Officer