NOTICE OF MEETING
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend a meeting of Glinton Parish Council to be held in the Village Hall on Tuesday 19th September, 2023 at 7.15pm for the purpose of transacting the following business.
14th September, 2023
Peg Torrance of the Patient Participation Group of The Deepings Practice has indicated that she will be present to promote knowledge of the PPG and its purpose.
Members of the public and press are welcome to attend the meeting and to address the parish council in the Open Forum item 3 on the agenda below.
1. APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE.
2. CO-OPTION TO VACANCY ON PARISH COUNCIL – To receive a report and recommendation from the selection panel which met on 12th September to interview 3 residents who had put themselves forward to fill the vacancy by way of co-option as a parish councillor.
3. MEMBERS DECLARATION OF INTERESTS.
a. Councillors to declare any Disclosable Pecuniary interests not already registered or other Interest in any items on the agenda.
b. Consideration and granting of any application for dispensation submitted by members.
4. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION.
To allow up to 15 minutes for members of the public, and Councillors declaring a prejudicial interest, to address the meeting in relation to the business to be transacted at this meeting.
5. TO SIGN & APPROVE MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETINGS held on 1st August 2023
6. MATTERS ARISING FROM MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETING – (if any) (Information only).
7. PLANNING – To receive an update on the status of planning applications still not determined at the previous meeting, and, as statutory consultees, consider the following applications and any additional planning applications validated prior to the meeting and respond as appropriate to the planning authority.
a) To receive an update on current PLANNING APPLICATIONS.
b) 23/01095/CTR – 9 Dovecote Way – T.1 White Willow, rear garden – Fell For information Only – WITHDRAWN BY APPLICANT 18th August
c) 23/01038/FUL Manor Farmyard, High Street – Residential development of 10no detached dwellings and garages
d) 23/01109/CTR – 18 Welmore Road – Fell Ash Trees to Ground Level (T1 & T2)
e) 23/01118/FUL – 1 Westbourne Drive – Erection of New Bungalow
f) 23/01156/LBC Manor Farmyard, High Street – Conversion and extension of dovecote to form dwelling, including the installation of new openings, closure of existing openings and internal alterations
g) 23/01233/CTR – 8 Dovecote Way – Repollard 2No weeping willows 2109 and 211
h) Neighbourhood Planning – to consider arrangements for the review of the existing NP
i) Local Plan Review – To note and confirm, the formal Parish council response submitted and to allow any further comment prior to the parish council extended deadline of 29th September
8. COMMUNITY MATTERS –
a) GlintonFest – to receive an update on the outcome of the event held on Saturday 9th September and an estimated financial outturn of the event
b) Future community events –
i. Garage Grab – to receive a report from the events planning group on the details of the planned event
ii. D Day 80 – June 2024 – to note that the parish council participation of the beacon lighting has been registered as part of the national event.
c) Ashburn Close Play Area – To note latest response from Peterborough City Council.
d) Playing field – prevention of Strimmer Damage to trees and play equipment
e) Defibrillators –
i. To note that Cllr. Randall has collected the equipment and now awaits installation.
ii. To consider Defib Training requirements
f) Village Sign – To receive an update from Cllr. Randall and to select one of the two proposed designs
g) Biodiversity issues – Nature Recovery Project(s) signage – To receive an update from Cllr. Staines
h) Village Hall Working Party – update from Cllr. Kirt.
i) Kisimul – Item at the request of the Chairman
j) Community engagement – To receive an update report from Cllr. Jackson on parish council Facebook page.
9. REPORTS – Standing item – To note the reports of Councillors and/or clerk attending meetings as representatives of the Parish Council (if any).
a) Patient Participation Group – Cllr Staines to report.
b) CAPALC Conference 15th September – Clerk to report
10. GOVERNANCE MATTERS
i) Annual Governance and Accountability Return – report of the external auditor if received prior to the meeting (not received at the time of drafting the agenda)
ii) Replacement Notice Boards – update on appointing a contractor
iii) Roll of Freedoms of the Parish – To receive an update on quotations received for a display Board
11. OFFICIAL NOTICES AND CORRESPONDENCE – to Note (If any received prior to the meeting).
12. HIGHWAYS – Parish councillors Observations.
13. FUTURE AGENDA ITEMS – to consider possible additions to the list – NOT for consideration at this meeting
i Grant funding – recruiting a fund raiser (after golden Orb)
ii Signage – Plaques, information boards and Village Pump.
iii Climate Change – Reports from re-convened group
14. DATE OF NEXT MEETING – NEXT SCHEDULED MEETING TUESDAY 17TH OCTOBER 2023
J Haste 14th September 2023