Documents

Agenda 16th January 2024

Agendas Uploaded on January 10, 2024

AGENDA
1. APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE.

2. MEMBERS DECLARATION OF INTERESTS.
a. Councillors to declare any Disclosable Pecuniary interests not already registered or other Interest in any items on the agenda.
b. Consideration and granting of any application for dispensation submitted by members.

3. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION.
To allow up to 15 minutes for members of the public, and Councillors declaring a prejudicial interest, to address the meeting in relation to the business to be transacted at this meeting.

4. TO SIGN & APPROVE MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETINGS held on 19th December, 2023

5. MATTERS ARISING FROM MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETING – (if any) (Information only).

6. PLANNING – To receive an update on the status of planning applications still not determined at the previous meeting, and, as statutory consultees, consider the following applications and any additional planning applications validated prior to the meeting and respond as appropriate to the planning authority.

a) Update on current PLANNING APPLICATIONS made in 2023/24.

b) Planning applications submitted since the last meeting of Parish Council.

i. 23/01712/FUL – 14 Rectory Lane – Change of use from dwellinghouse (C3) to residential care home (C2) – retrospective.
ii. 24/00008/CTR – 24 Lincoln Road – Pollard willow tree in side/rear garden

c) Peterborough Local Plan review – Strategic Housing and Economic Land Availability Assessment (SHELAA) – To confirm the response provided to the planning authority by the deadline of 5th January

d) Neighbourhood Planning – to consider and confirm the final content of the consultative questionnaire to be delivered to all households

7. COMMUNITY MATTERS –

a) Events – Chairman to report on any further progress by the events group
i. D-Day 80 – 1st June 2024 Glinton event, as part of commemoration events

b) Ashburn Close Play Area – To note the lack of movement on progressing the transfer of title to the parish council.

c) Playing field prevention of Strimmer Damage to trees and play equipment – Cllr. Randall to provide update on availability of the necessary material.

d) Climate Change – Action Group Chairman to report.

e) Rural Policing – to note actions of Clerk in asking for a list of possible dates and times

f) Biodiversity – Nature Recovery Project(s) signage – To receive an update from Cllr. Staines

g) Village Hall Working Party – update from working party considering options provided by Peter Smith associates Chairman to report

h) Community engagement – To receive an update report from Cllr. Jackson on parish council Facebook page.

i) Defibrillator Training – to note proposed dates and agree scope and publicity of the training – Deferred from December meeting.

8. REPORTS – Standing item – To note the reports of Councillors and/or clerk attending meetings as representatives of the Parish Council (if any).
a. Face 2 Face briefing on Local Plan review (11th January)

9. GOVERNANCE MATTERS

i) Roll of Freedoms of the Parish – To note the manufacturer is moving premises and have fallen behind the board will definitely be delivered in 3rd week of January. – to decide next steps.

ii) subscription renewal – Cambridgeshire ACRE (effective 1st January) £65

10. OFFICIAL NOTICES AND CORRESPONDENCE – to Note (If any received prior to the meeting).
i. Official notification 3/1/2024 – tree to be planted by PCC in Ashburn Close Play area

11. HIGHWAYS –

i. School Run” Parking issues – Rebecca Presland of Peterborough City Council invited to attend

ii. Drainage System Capacity – to consider appropriate measures to address the misery caused by backup of domestic systems through lack of capacity of drainage systems (Surface water drainage, Highway drainage and foul sewage drainage systems).

iii. Parish councillors Observations.

12. FUTURE AGENDA ITEMS – to consider possible additions to the list – NOT for consideration at this meeting

i Signage – Plaques, information boards and Village Pump.
ii Grant funding – recruiting a fund raiser
iii New Village Sign – updates (as and when available)

13. DATE OF NEXT MEETING – NEXT SCHEDULED MEETING TUESDAY 20TH FEBRUARY 2024

Original signed
J Haste 11th January 2024