NOTICE OF MEETING
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend a meeting of Glinton Parish Council to be held in the Village Hall on Tuesday 17th October, 2023 at 7.15pm for the purpose of transacting the following business.
12th October, 2023
Members of the public and press are welcome to attend the meeting and to address the parish council in the Open Forum item 3 on the agenda below.
1. APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE.
2. MEMBERS DECLARATION OF INTERESTS.
a. Councillors to declare any Disclosable Pecuniary interests not already registered or other Interest in any items on the agenda.
b. Consideration and granting of any application for dispensation submitted by members.
3. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION.
To allow up to 15 minutes for members of the public, and Councillors declaring a prejudicial interest, to address the meeting in relation to the business to be transacted at this meeting.
23-10 October17th 2023
4. TO SIGN & APPROVE MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETINGS held on 19th September
5. MATTERS ARISING FROM MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETING – (if any) (Information only).
6. PLANNING – To receive an update on the status of planning applications still not determined at the previous meeting, and, as statutory consultees, consider the following applications and any additional planning applications validated prior to the meeting and respond as appropriate to the planning authority.
a) To receive an update on current PLANNING APPLICATIONS.
b) 23/01233/CTR – 24 North Fen Road – (T5) Fell Willow tree, (T3 and T4) remove trees and replace with lime tree.
c) 23/01060/LBC – 24 North Fen Road – Replace gutters, downpipes and waste pipes. Replace entrance gates.
d) 23/01211/HHFUL – Hortus, 22 North Fen Road – Demolition of prefabricated garage, ‘lean to’ structure and brick piers at site entrance and erection of single storey garage with ‘lean to’ structure, reinstatement of boundary fencing, erection of timber posts at site entrance and insertion of window to side elevation of dwelling.
e) 23/01300/CTR – 7 The Green – Repollard of willow tree and reduce height of trunks
f) Neighbourhood Planning – to consider arrangements for the review of the existing NP
7. COMMUNITY MATTERS –
a) Events – Chairman to report
i. GlintonFest – to receive an update on the outcome of the event held on Saturday 9th September and the financial outturn of the event
ii. Garage Grab – to receive an update on the outcome of the event held on 8th October
iii. D-Day 80 – 1st June 2024 Glinton event, as part of commemoration events
b) Ashburn Close Play Area – To note latest response from Peterborough City Council.
c) Playing field – prevention of Strimmer Damage to trees and play equipment
d) Village Sign – To receive an update from Cllr. Randall on discussions with the manufacturer
e) Climate Change – Action Group Chairman to report.
f) Biodiversity – Nature Recovery Project(s) signage – To receive an update from Cllr. Staines
g) Village Hall Working Party – update from working party considering options provided by Peter Smith associates _Chairman to report
h) Kisimul – update (If any) – chairman to report
i) Community engagement – To receive an update report from Cllr. Jackson on parish council Facebook page.
8. REPORTS – Standing item – To note the reports of Councillors and/or clerk attending meetings as representatives of the Parish Council (if any).
9. GOVERNANCE MATTERS
i) Replacement Notice Boards/ Defibrillators and sign – to give retrospective approval, following receipt of two tenders, to the appointment of Spalding Fencing as the contractor to install the notice boards, defibrillators and signage relocation
ii) Roll of Freedoms of the Parish – To receive an update on quotations received for a display Board
10. OFFICIAL NOTICES AND CORRESPONDENCE – to Note (If any received prior to the meeting).
11. HIGHWAYS – Parish councillors Observations.
12. FUTURE AGENDA ITEMS – to consider possible additions to the list – NOT for consideration at this meeting
i Signage – Plaques, information boards and Village Pump.
ii Climate Change – Reports from re-convened group
iii Grant funding – recruiting a fund raiser
13. DATE OF NEXT MEETING – NEXT SCHEDULED MEETING TUESDAY 17TH OCTOBER 2023
J Haste 12th October 2023