NOTICE OF MEETING
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend a meeting of Glinton Parish Council to be held on Tuesday 18th January, 2022 at 7.15pm for the purpose of transacting the following business.
J Haste 12th January 2022
Members of the public and press are welcome to attend the meeting and to address the parish council in the Open Forum item 3 on the agenda below.
Members of the public are also advised to provide written submissions of any questions or comments on matters on the agenda. This is to ensure that those comments are considered by councillors in the event that the member of the public has difficulty in accessing the meeting.
1. APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
2. MEMBERS DECLARATION OF INTERESTS
a. Councillors to declare any Disclosable Pecuniary interests not already registered or other Interest in any items on the agenda.
b. Consideration and granting of any dispensations submitted by members.
3. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION
To allow up to 15 minutes for members of the public, and Councillors declaring a prejudicial interest, to address the meeting in relation to the business to be transacted at this meeting.
4. TO SIGN & APPROVE MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETINGS held on 21st December, 2021
5. MATTERS ARISING FROM MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETING – (if any) (Information only)
6. PLANNING – To receive an update on the status of planning applications still not determined at the previous meeting, and, as statutory consultees, consider the following applications and other planning applications validated since the last meeting and respond as appropriate to the planning authority.
a) To receive an update on current planning applications.
a) 21/01918/HHFUL – 1 Farthingstones – Revised scheme to previously approved demolition of existing conservatory and erection of a single storey rear extension, single storey covered structure and single storey detached garden building, involving insertion of gate in boundary wall and addition of trellis above existing boundary wall and fencing – retrospective.
b) 21/01870/HHFUL – 16 High Street – Single storey rear extension
7. COMMUNITY MATTERS –
a. Community Centre Working Group – to receive an update on responses to the questionnaire circulated to gauge the views of residents and the level of support for changes to community centre facilities.
b. Climate Change Emergency – To receive a report from the meeting of Councillors and residents to consider an appropriate way to engage the community in taking forward measures to take forward measures to promote the adopted climate change policies
8. REPORTS – Standing item – To note the reports of Councillors and/or clerk attending meetings as representatives of the Parish Council (if any).
9. GOVERNANCE MATTERS
a. Cemetery Maintenance – To receive the notice of termination (circulated by email to Councillors), by the existing cemetery maintenance handyman and to agree steps to secure the future maintenance arrangement.
b. Parish Precept 2022/23 – to note the submission of the precept forms to Peterborough City Council in accordance with the budget approved at the previous meeting.
c. Banking Arrangements – To determine which councillors are to be the designated signatories for the new deposit account with Metro Bank
10. OFFICIAL NOTICES AND CORRESPONDENCE (If any received prior to the meeting) –
11. HIGHWAYS –
a) Parish councillors Observations
12. DATE OF NEXT MEETING – next scheduled meeting Tuesday 15th February 2022
J Haste 12th January, 2022