GLINTON PARISH COUNCIL
Chairman: Cllr John F W Holdich OBE
Clerk: Mr J Haste, 5 St Benedicts Close, Glinton, PETERBOROUGH, PE6 7LJ
( (P) 01733 252833 – (M) 07711070386
NOTICE OF MEETING
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend a REMOTE meeting of Glinton Parish Council on the Zoom Platform to be held on Tuesday 11th August, 2020 at 6.30 pm for the purpose of transacting the following business.
Members of the public and press are welcome to attend the meeting and to address the parish council in the Open Forum item 3 on the agenda below. Anyone wishing to do are advised to contact the clerk by email at email@example.com NO LATER THAN MID DAY ON THE DAY OF THE MEETING to ensure that they are able to access the meeting.
Members of the public are also advised to provide written submissions of any questions or comments on matters on the agenda. This is to insure that those comments are considered by councillors in the event that the member of the public has difficulty in accessing the meeting.
- APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
- MEMBERS DECLARATION OF INTERESTS
- Councillors to declare any Disclosable Pecuniary interests not already registered or other Interest in any items on the agenda.
- Consideration and granting of any dispensations submitted by members.
- PUBLIC PARTICIPATION
To allow up to 15 minutes for members of the public and Councillors declaring a prejudicial interest to address the meeting in relation to the business to be transacted at this meeting.
- TO SIGN & APPROVE MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETING held on 21st July 2020.
- MATTERS ARISING FROM MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETING – (if any)(Information only)
- PLANNING – To receiver an update on the status of planning applications still not determined at the previous meeting and, as statutory consultees, consider the following applications and other planning applications validated since the last meeting and respond as appropriate to the planning authority
- To receive an update on current planning applications
- 20/00824/HHFUL – 10 The Willows – Replacement of timber decking at rear of the property (retrospective) This application has been the subject of two sets of revised plans since being considered by the parish council at the July meeting.
- 20/00853/FUL – Arthur Mellows Village College – Single storey extension to create entrance lobby
- 20/00904/PRIOR – 9a High Street – Change of use from office to residential use
- NEIGHBOURHOOD PLAN –To formally note and approve the waiver of the requirement set out in the SCI in terms of a hard copy in the parish given the current circumstances of covid-19 restrictions and the implications of loaning and sanitising of printed copy documentation. The Neighbourhood plan in its current form is available on websites of the Neighbourhood plan working group and this parish council’s website. Printed copy is available for inspection, by prior appointment, at the main offices of Peterborough City Council. Given the approval of the above waiver the neighbourhood plan formal consultation period will end on Friday 2nd October
- COMMUNITY MATTERS
- Good Neighbour Trust – update on status report at the request of, and by, Cllr. Wilde
- Commemorative Benches and additional waste bins – To consider the various quotations from PCC for the additional large capacity covered waste bins and options for the purchase and installation of the additional bench seat to be placed at the junction of The Willows and Welmore Road. To approve the expenditure within the current year budget provision.
DATE OF NEXT MEETING – next scheduled meeting will be held on Tuesday 15th September (September 15th) – To be confirmed
J Haste 5th August 2020
Clerk / Responsible Finance Officer