GLINTON PARISH COUNCIL
Chairman: Cllr John F W Holdich OBE
Clerk: Mr J Haste, 5 St Benedicts Close, Glinton, PETERBOROUGH, PE6 7LJ
( (P) 01733 252833 – (M) 07711070386
NOTICE OF MEETING
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend a REMOTE meeting of Glinton Parish Council on the Zoom Platform to be held on Tuesday 15th September, 2020 at 6.30 pm for the purpose of transacting the following business.
Members of the public and press are welcome to attend the meeting and to address the parish council in the Open Forum item 3 on the agenda below. Anyone wishing to do are advised to contact the clerk by email at email@example.com NO LATER THAN MID DAY ON THE DAY OF THE MEETING to ensure that they are able to access the meeting.
Members of the public are also advised to provide written submissions of any questions or comments on matters on the agenda. This is to insure that those comments are considered by councillors in the event that the member of the public has difficulty in accessing the meeting.
- APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
- MEMBERS DECLARATION OF INTERESTS
- Councillors to declare any Disclosable Pecuniary interests not already registered or other Interest in any items on the agenda.
- Consideration and granting of any dispensations submitted by members.
- PUBLIC PARTICIPATION
To allow up to 15 minutes for members of the public and Councillors declaring a prejudicial interest to address the meeting in relation to the business to be transacted at this meeting.
- TO SIGN & APPROVE MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETING held on 11th August 2020.
- MATTERS ARISING FROM MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETING – (if any)(Information only)
- PLANNING – To receiver an update on the status of planning applications still not determined at the previous meeting and, as statutory consultees, consider the following applications and other planning applications validated since the last meeting and respond as appropriate to the planning authority
- To receive an update on current planning applications
- 20/00972/HHFUL – 7 – 9 North Fen Road – Erection of front porch, addition of new glazing and replacement of existing windows and doors, new cladding to existing dormers and internal alterations
- 20/01180/HEDG – Land To The East Of Lincoln Road – Remove hedgerow to make new access point
- 20/01061/DISCHG 16 Rectory Lane – Discharge of conditions C2 (materials), C5 (contamination), C6 (contamination remedial options), C7 (closure report) and C11 (arboricultural protection scheme) of planning permission 19/01544/FUL (for information only – not consulted on discharge of conditions)
- COMMUNITY MATTERS
- Proposed Wildlife Recovery project – Proposal submitted by Judi Staines in support of the Langdyke trust Project to establish Wildlife Recovery areas and the John Clare Rural Vision
- Community Centre Working Group (formerly New Village Hall WG) Councillor Bell to report on the progress and also on the current consultation exercise
- Litter pick 19th Sept – Cllr. Mrs Bysshe has organised a further litter pick and asked that consideration be given to acquiring some litter pick equipment by the parish council
- REPORTS – STANDING ITEM – To note the reports of Councillors and/or clerk attending meetings as representatives of the Parish Council (if any).
- Governance matters
- Financial Statements and budgetary control report
- Website accessibility regulations – to consider how best to comply with the accessibility regulations which come in to force 0n 23rd Plus Clerks report on website and email provision
- Retrospective approval to the clerk for accepting a quote of £470, on grounds of safety, for the removal of a dead tree on the village green, including stump grinding.
- Official Notices and correspondence – if any to report
- HIGHWAYS –
- School run congestion – Content of email from the Licensee of the Bluebell 10 High Street
- Parish councillors Observations (if any)
DATE OF NEXT MEETING – next scheduled meeting would ordinarily be held on third Tuesday in September (October 20th) – To be confirmed
- Matters to be held over to future meetings – These have been brought forward from previous meeting – consideration needs to be given whether to carry each one forward or to delete from the list
- 75th VE DAY 2020 CELEBRATION & RELATED MATTERS
- Update on acquisition and planting of commemorative Oak tree on the playing field.
- Dedication of the new war grave and WWII bench – to consider the means of progressing the detailed arrangements with the Rector. Cllr. Randall to report
- Sgt Walker’s Headstone – Protection against strimmer Damage – progress
J Haste 10th September, 2020