GLINTON PARISH COUNCIL
Chairman: Cllr John F W Holdich OBE
Clerk: Mr J Haste, 5 St Benedicts Close, Glinton, PETERBOROUGH, PE6 7LJ
( (P) 01733 252833 – (M) 07711070386
NOTICE OF MEETING
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend a meeting of Glinton Parish Council at the Village Hall, High St, Glinton on Tuesday 18th February 2020 at 7.15 pm for the purpose of transacting the following business.
Richard Astle, Chair of Langdyke Trust will address the meeting on the ideas for the John Clare Countryside
Members of the public and press are welcome to attend the meeting and to address the parish council in the Open Forum item 3 on the agenda below.
- APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
- MEMBERS DECLARATION OF INTERESTS
- Councillors to declare any Disclosable Pecuniary interests not already registered or other Interest in any items on the agenda.
- Consideration and granting of any dispensations submitted by members.
- PUBLIC PARTICIPATION
To allow up to 15 minutes for members of the public and Councillors declaring a prejudicial interest to address the meeting in relation to the business to be transacted at this meeting.
- TO SIGN & APPROVE MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETING held on 21st January 2020
- MATTERS ARISING FROM MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETING – (if any)(Information only)
- .PLANNING – To receiver an update on the status of applications not determined at the previous meeting and, as statutory consultees, consider the following applications validated since the last meeting and respond as appropriate to the planning authority
- To receive an update on current planning applications
- 20/00101/FUL – Plot 1 Land At 16 Rectory Lane – Erection of four-bed 1.5 storey dwelling
- 20/00117/HHFUL – Pastures Farm House, Waterworks Lane – Proposed single storey side extension.
- 20/00175/ADV – McDonalds, Lincoln Road – Installation of four internally illuminated digital freestanding signs and one internally illuminated digital booth screen.
- 19/01544/FUL (re-consultation) – Convert existing Coach House to dwelling, demolish existing lean-to garage and lean-to canopy. Erect one and a half storey rear extension and erection of 1.8 metre high close board fence
- 75th VE DAY 2020 CELEBRATION & RELATED MATTERS
- To consider planting a commemorative tree on the playing field – Cllr. Kirt to report
- WW11 bench – to note this has been delivered and to approve the installation arrangements
- Dedication of new war grave and bench – to consider the means of progressing the detailed arrangements with the Rector.
- Sgt Walker’s Headstone – Protection against strimmer Damage – Cllr. Randall to report discussions with CWGC.
- To consider the nature of other commemorative activities within the village (if any)
- REPORTS – STANDING ITEM – To note the reports of Councillors and/or clerk attending meetings as representatives of the Parish Council (if any).
- Way Wardens & Good Neighbour Scheme– report back on progress
- Clare Lodge Consultative group report (if any)
- Kisimul, 14 Rectory Lane – To note the positive response from the chief executive of Kisimul and to agree the composition of the Liaison working group.
- Community Centre Working Group (formerly New Village Hall WG) report including
- Consideration of the scale of the facility being considered by the WG
- Benefit of using the expertise of Alan Lamb, chartered surveyor, to move the project forward
- Requirement for a further consultation exercise within the village
- Governance matters – None
- COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT and NOTICES
- Speed Indicator Device – to consider request from a resident of Helpston Road – request made to Cllr. Spendelow
- Report from Litter pick held on for 25th January and to note the national campaign.
- Travellers Mile Drove & North Fen Road – update
- HIGHWAYS – Parish councillors Observations (if any)
- DATE OF NEXT MEETING – Tuesday 18th February, 2020 at. 7.15pm in the Village Hall
J Haste 13th February 2020