NOTICE OF MEETING
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend a meeting of Glinton Parish Council to be held on Tuesday 16th November, 2021 at 7.15pm for the purpose of transacting the following business.
J Haste 11th November, 2021
Members of the public and press are welcome to attend the meeting and to address the parish council in the Open Forum item 3 on the agenda below.
Members of the public are also advised to provide written submissions of any questions or comments on matters on the agenda. This is to ensure that those comments are considered by councillors in the event that the member of the public has difficulty in accessing the meeting.
1. APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
2. MEMBERS DECLARATION OF INTERESTS
a. Councillors to declare any Disclosable Pecuniary interests not already registered or other Interest in any items on the agenda.
b. Consideration and granting of any dispensations submitted by members.
3. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION
To allow up to 15 minutes for members of the public, and Councillors declaring a prejudicial interest, to address the meeting in relation to the business to be transacted at this meeting.
4. TO SIGN & APPROVE MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETINGS held on 19th October 2021.
5. MATTERS ARISING FROM MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETING – (if any) (Information only)
6. PLANNING – To receive an update on the status of planning applications still not determined at the previous meeting, and, as statutory consultees, consider the following applications and other planning applications validated since the last meeting and respond as appropriate to the planning authority.
a) To receive an update on current planning applications.
b) 21/01656/CTR – 4 Welmore Road – Remove Apple Tree
c) 21/00864/HHFUL – 17 Welmore Road – Two storey extension to side of dwelling and single storey rear extension – Re- consultation on Revised plans submitted
7. COMMUNITY MATTERS –
a. Community Centre Working Group – to note revised version of material for consultation of residents.
b. Good Neighbours Scheme – board representation for Glinton PC
c. Climate Change Emergency
i) to consider adoption of a proposed protocol (drafted by Cllr. Batty)
ii) To consider how we might involve AMVC in this strategy (Item included at request of Cllr. Kirt)
d. Licence to Cultivate – applicable to the designated Nature Recover areas – item requested by Cllr. Randall
e. Tree planting Notification – proposal by Peterborough City Council to plant up to 15 small trees on the East side of Scotts Road Open Space
8. REPORTS – Standing item – To note the reports of Councillors and/or clerk attending meetings as representatives of the Parish Council (if any).
9. GOVERNANCE MATTERS
a) Broadband contract – to note and approve the actions of the clerk in negotiating a two year contract at a lower cost
10. OFFICIAL NOTICES AND CORRESPONDENCE – Letter from Resident regarding resolution of issues at Kisimul premises (requested by Cllr. Kirt)
11. HIGHWAYS –
a) Parish councillors Observations
12. DATE OF NEXT MEETING – next scheduled meeting Tuesday 21st December
J Haste 11th November, 2021